"Wind Beneath My Wings" - Sof2PoWeR
As far as I know, this guy is unknown BUT... with tone, phrasing and feeling like this, he should be right up there with the greats!
Absolutely awesome solo. And now I want my JS1200 that much more! :)
This is where I share totally awesome guitar videos as voted by me :)
Feel free to suggest new videos by leaving comments.Enjoy!
PS: Ibanez guitars are the only guitars that matter :DAs far as I know, this guy is unknown BUT... with tone, phrasing and feeling like this, he should be right up there with the greats!
Absolutely awesome solo. And now I want my JS1200 that much more! :)
Posted by
Norio De Sousa
at
4:52 PM
10 comments:
I am sof2power I like your blog they are cool to have put myself with largest!
thank you very much has very soon !!
sorry for my bad english (im french)
You're very welcome, John :) You belong up there with greats like Timmons and Satriani. Very well done!
thank you for the reception!
hey norio how you know my first name!!lol!!
That's easy -- your name's all over your YouTube profile :)
ha ok lol
have you look my others videos? you like it too?
you can put them on your blog if you want!!
you are a guitar player too?
ha ok lol
have you look my others videos?
you like it too?
you can put them on your blog if you want!!
you are a guitar player too?
Yup, I enjoyed your other videos as well :)
I also play guitar but I'm not nearly as good as you. I've got an Ibanez RG470. Very nice guitar but I want a JS1200.
hey norio you know Neal Schon and Jan Cyrka ?
he plays very well!!
Nope, I don't know them. Do they have videos up on YouTube? I'd like to check them out.
Thanks!
hello
my website:
http://instrumentalmelody.monsite.orange.fr
Post a Comment